Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Critical Mass June 2010

Finally made it to Critical Mass this month thanks to uncle Martin who was watching Cora.


Here are Jon & Helen.


Gabrielle.


Evelyn and Helen.


Lucy on Cambridge Street.






Corking near MGH.




Evelyn.


I didn't get a picture of it but going across the Longfellow bridge the Red Line operator, in the inbound direction, slowed the train and was honking and waving. It was surprising to have an MBTA worker support us.




Another thing I did not get a picture of was all the cops in Cambridge high-fiving us as we rode through Central Sq. It was surreal because those of you who have rode CM in Cambridge before know how they usually are. They have demanded that we ride single-file in the bike lane; I was forcibly dismounted by a cop on Mass ave a couple years ago. So this time was great. I think it probably had to do with the Central Sq dance party (see below).


After CM Lucy and I went to Henrietta's Table for dinner. On the way home we saw Cambridge City Hall lit up for the dancy party. I have no idea why they did this.




No comments:

Post a Comment